How to format list articles.

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

contentwriter

How to format list articles.

Post by contentwriter »

I see no specific rules for formatting sub-headings and lists in the author guidelines.

Do I write the title and sub-headings in the same style as the main content? That is, all in Normal format and not Heading 2, Heading 3, etc.?

When composing lists, should I use the Bullets and Numbering styles in my word processor? Or should I type the item numbers and their titles in Normal format?

Sorry for the newbie questions. I'm asking only after I looked again and again and couldn't find an answer in the guidelines. If I missed it, please point it out to me.
Lysis

Re: How to format list articles.

Post by Lysis »

contentwriter wrote:I see no specific rules for formatting sub-headings and lists in the author guidelines.

Do I write the title and sub-headings in the same style as the main content? That is, all in Normal format and not Heading 2, Heading 3, etc.?

When composing lists, should I use the Bullets and Numbering styles in my word processor? Or should I type the item numbers and their titles in Normal format?

Sorry for the newbie questions. I'm asking only after I looked again and again and couldn't find an answer in the guidelines. If I missed it, please point it out to me.
You'll probably have to format it in the excerpt that's text only. I think it'll come out find for the doc.
contentwriter

Re: How to format list articles.

Post by contentwriter »

Thanks! Just submitted my first article. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)