Confused

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

ShattuckEW

Confused

Post by ShattuckEW »

I've got a couple questions I hope can get sorted out here. I'm a new author and I put up my first 3 articles for review.

So after almost 2 weeks stuck in limbo with no word, I check in today to find that 2 of my 3 articles now say "rejected" and my third article is nowhere to be seen. I am confused on several levels.

Firstly, I followed the writer's guidelines and there is no indication as to why my articles were rejected. I received no messages, either here or at my supplied email address, to indicate that anything at all had happened.

Secondly, what happened to my third article? No matter which filter I apply to the "my content" tab, it's nowhere to be seen. It had even received a hit while in review, somehow.

Between the off-putting length of time for review of such short articles, the lack of any kind of notification as to progress, rejection without any apparent reason or justification, and the disappearing article, I'm a little disheartened here. I would like to take this place seriously as a professional tool, but the entire process thus far is making it a little difficult. I've heard good things about this site so I'm hoping I can get some clarification on these issues.