Is it ok to submit several articles a day?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

TommyC

Is it ok to submit several articles a day?

Post by TommyC »

Hey guys, first time poster.

I'm a fairly prolific writer. I am just wondering if CC has any problem with writers who submit 6 or so daily. I am assuming of course that my quality remains consistent.

TY.

-Tommy
SJHillman

Re: Is it ok to submit several articles a day?

Post by SJHillman »

I don't believe there's any limit; I've submitted up to 5 articles per day without any issues. Just bear in mind that they may not all be reviewed by an editor at the same time (or even in the same order you submitted them). I've had as much as 5 days between two articles being accepted that were submitted within minutes of each other.
Constant

Post by Constant »

We're happy to receive as many articles as you can submit, so long as their quality is high.

The order articles are reviewed in can vary a bit, most notably depending on if articles are submitted to requests or not. Articles submitted for requests are given priority by the editors.
TommyC

Post by TommyC »

Thanks!
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

New writers face several limit levels until they are established here. Once you get past those limits there is no limit.
TommyC

Post by TommyC »

That's the first I've heard of that.

Constant, can you confirm or deny?

I plan on submitting 6 later today, so I guess I'll find out.

My first submission was accepted on first-pass, so I'm considering that the green light unless they tell me otherwise.

I see that I did forget to mention that I'm new here. I would be disheartened if I hit an arbitrary new author limit. I'm very accustomed to writing high volumes of high-quality content daily.
SJHillman

Post by SJHillman »

The new author limits aren't too bad. I forget the actual numbers, but it's something like you can only submit two at a time until 10 are accepted (or something like that). Worst case is that you'll stockpile articles for the first week or so until you pass that limit, then you can submit all of those articles at once.
TommyC

Post by TommyC »

Thanks SJ.