Not much luck today

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Isabelnewth

Not much luck today

Post by Isabelnewth »

An article submitted in response to a request for '40 articles' has been rejected as the 'title is already registered'.
Has another article been accepted by the buyer for that slot?
Or is there some other meaning?
Could anyone enlighten me please, and if I re-submit just as a general speculative thing, should I re-name it?
Many thanks for any help you can give.
Celeste Stewart

Re: Not much luck today

Post by Celeste Stewart »

The "Title already registered" message means that some other article has been submitted with that exact same title. Constant-Content uses the title name as part of the submission process, so no two submissions can be exactly the same. If a customer specifies that he wants the article titled "ABC 101" and three different authors submit articles to match, there's a slight problem. Each author can title their documents and articles "ABC 101" but they'll need unique titles as far as the submission form itself goes.

For example, you could leave your document as is, but modify the text that you enter in the submission field for title such as "ABC 101 by Celeste Stewart." If the customer has not specified an exact title, then play with the title you have so that it's unique such as "ABC 101: Alphabet Basics" or "An Introduction to Your ABCs."
CRDonovan

Post by CRDonovan »

It means someone else has already submitted an article with the same title. You need to change your title to resubmit.
Isabelnewth

Post by Isabelnewth »

OK, I just need to change the title slightly? Many thanks.