Payments delayed?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

AnthonyRidad

Payments delayed?

Post by AnthonyRidad »

Has anyone else not been paid for July yet? I have like $35.75 in my account and it still hasn't been sent to my paypal.
jimmy5601

Re: Payments delayed?

Post by jimmy5601 »

Sounds like you have been out of the loop, payments are no longer being sent via PayPal. If you are based in US/Canada you can get payments via stripe but if you are international then no alternative is in place yet. All writers can be paid via baking transfer if they are willing to provide deatails via email.
LMasterson

Re: Payments delayed?

Post by LMasterson »

It seems they are just completely unwilling to pay international writers at all. I've emailed multiple payment options to the 'support' email that various other clients in the US and UK use to pay me successfully (that aren't Paypal or Stripe) and I've received ZERO response at all from their 'support' staff.

What's wrong with using Payoneer to keep international writers paid and happy? Why can't they just wire the amounts owed to international writers who have submitted their international bank payment information to them already? Why not just send an old fashioned check via old fashioned snail mail that we can convert into local currency at the bank, like people used to do in previous decades?

There really are other payment options outside of Paypal. Just pay your international writers the money we earned.