Ed - revision question

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Sile

Ed - revision question

Post by Sile »

Hi,

I submitted Medicaid Requirements in Pennsylvania. Today you sent me a revision, which I understand and plan to fix, but did you read the entire article, or just stop when you got to the bad part? The first revision you sent me I thought you had read the whole thing so I only corrected what you requested. I don't want to make that mistake again, and don't want to change something you think is fine, and potentially mess it up. :oops:

Please advise.

Thanks
aprilk10

Re: Ed - revision question

Post by aprilk10 »

Sile--Hi! I'm obviously not Ed, but I would go ahead and go through your article with a fine tooth comb and check for any errors. I made this mistake in the beginning, and only corrected the mistakes that were pointed out. I think I missed the "3 strikes and you're out" rule by the skin of my teeth! :!: Being the only editor, Ed is obviously swamped with articles on a daily basis and I think he sends the revision back with the first mistake apparent. It is up to us to edit our work as thoroughly as possible before submitting it. I go through my articles countless times before sending them now!
Sile

Re: Ed - revision question

Post by Sile »

Thanks so much. That's great advice. I appreciate it.