Viewing of illustrations submitted

Have question or recommendation regarding our photography area? Post it here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Sonia

Viewing of illustrations submitted

Post by Sonia »

I'm considering submitting illustrations, but I'd like to see some of the work already submitted by the artists here to get an idea of what I should submit myself. When I try to click on children, paintings, etc., nothing comes up. Can you please tell me how I should go about bringing up posted illustrations on CC? Also, what is the procedure for submitting artwork?

Sonia
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I don't believe the illustration section of the site is "live" yet. The photo, illustration, and video sections are all relatively new to the site and are still in the early phases.
Sonia

Re: Viewing of illustrations submitted

Post by Sonia »

Celeste, how can that be that the illustration section is not live yet? I see illustrations posted for sale on the site.

Sonia
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

If you look at the date of the earlier posts, they were from a year ago...

Fast forward to today. I suppose it's live though I don't know for sure as I don't pay too much attention to that area of the site.
DSWaltenburg

Post by DSWaltenburg »

I've had quite a few page views on my photos and illus., however, there's no way to tell if those were internally accessed or from searches....I think it is live, it's just that CC is not promoting that portion of the site yet.
Sonia

Post by Sonia »

So, I guess, nobody here has sold any illustrations yet. If someone has, please say so here.

Thanks.

Sonia
Nessiee

Post by Nessiee »

You can see the latest articles, photos, illustrations and videos that have been sold by clicking on the link "Recently Sold Content". From there, you will first see the latest articles sold on the site, but if you click on the "Latest Illustrations sold" link (or the Videos or Photography link) that is on that page, you can see other things that have sold. Mind you, it says "No Illustrations licenses saved" so I'm guessing that none of those have been sold yet.