Still under review?

Have question or recommendation regarding our photography area? Post it here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jbielicke

Still under review?

Post by jbielicke »

CC,

I posted a photo August 22nd and it is still showing under review. I'm seeing posts about photos getting accepted and rejected, so I'm wondering if there is still some sort of backlog due to glitches. :?
It's only one photo, but I won't submit anything else until I know if this one is accepted or rejected. (Photo: Close-up of computer keyboard)
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

I still have 4 being reviewed myself from long ago. Some of the ones I put on at the same time went through last week, but 4 of them did not. I think they are still working out all the glitches.

Catnipp333
Galskygge

Post by Galskygge »

Yes, the reviews are still taking quite some time to get done. I believe catnap is right, though.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

We are still working on issues.. its going to be a slow start to this section
Sandra Lynn Petersen

Post by Sandra Lynn Petersen »

Are there glitches still being worked out? I have a batch of photos from September 1st and two from September 10th waiting in review.

Should I wait for an all clear before submitting any more? Thanks in advance for your response.
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

Sandra

I think they are still "working" on it. I have photos from August still waiting.

Catnipp333
Stephanie Tallman Smith

Post by Stephanie Tallman Smith »

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one this has been happening too. I think I'll just wait and see how the work out the kinks before submitting any more.

Stephanie
Sandra Lynn Petersen

Post by Sandra Lynn Petersen »

Just wanted to report to anyone still waiting review on their photography. Five of my submitted photos from September 1 have been approved; two more from the 10th to go.

Thanks, Constant Content reviewers and staff!
albert

Post by albert »

Hi,

I have submitted some pictures(52 actually) recently and they are under review. The posts here however fill me with trepidation . :roll:

I just want to be assured on this account so that I do not breathlessly wait for the review and need not visit the site about a dozen times a day, as I am doing now, to know about their fate.

Regards,
Mukesh
CarolineVDL

Re: Still under review?

Post by CarolineVDL »

I notice that all the posts in this section are from 2007. I have 4 photos that I submitted @ June 08 and they still show under review. Please let me know if this is still a problem. I will wait before sending any more.
Constant

Re: Still under review?

Post by Constant »

I can take a while to get photos through the review process. Please be patient. You will receive an email notification when they are approved.