Free Photos

Have question or recommendation regarding our photography area? Post it here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

catnipp333

Free Photos

Post by catnipp333 »

I see there are photos for free, is this permitted? I dont know if it was done on purpose or by accident, but they are there. If it's by accident, they need to get a price in the "usage" slot or they can be purchased for free.

Later,
Catnipp333
tifferbugz

Re: Free Photos

Post by tifferbugz »

[quote="catnipp333"]I see there are photos for free, is this permitted? I dont know if it was done on purpose or by accident, but they are there. If it's by accident, they need to get a price in the "usage" slot or they can be purchased for free.

Later,
Catnipp333[/quote]

*Downloads all the free photos!*

"Mwahahahahahahah!"

:twisted:
Ed

Post by Ed »

Okay - I'm telling you guys that I really am mostly in the dark about the photo acceptances, but I do believe that free photos are not permitted. This is either a mistake or maybe a part of the broader glitch.

Ed
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

I "see" they now have prices on them. I think it was by accident, by not putting a price in the "usage slot" when uploading them.

It does state on the upload page that CC no longer accepts free images, but if you dont put a price in the usage slot - they WILL be listed for free for "usage".

:idea: NOTE to ALL -- put a price under BOTH "usage" and "full" when uploading pictures! If you want to sell them fullrights only, I would put the same price on both.

Just my 2 cents on it!

Catnipp333
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Yea, this was a mistake.