Photo Still Showing "Sold" & Another Quesiton.

Have question or recommendation regarding our photography area? Post it here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

catnipp333

Photo Still Showing "Sold" & Another Quesiton.

Post by catnipp333 »

Constant,

I read your response in the other post, but it is not fixed. The landscape photo I uploaded was & still is showing up sold as fullrights. It was doing this BEFORE it was approved & still is. My fullrights sold number is ONLY showing THIS as sold (it should be 297 from articles), but it is showing ONLY 1 (the photo) and it shows 1 downloaded photo as it has since I submitted it. You can see the correct numbers under my name on the Top Selling Authors list, but not on my individual author page??

It's really no big deal to me since I am selling it as "use" only, but I thought you may want to know that it is not fixed. (It's the only picture I have under landscape -- its Cocoa Beach & Pier)

ALSO, How/Where do we put "photo taken by..." OR is our name automatically included? I know for the articles we have to include it in the article, but how do you do that for the photos?

THANKS SO MUCH....besides the "sold" glitch, it seems to be working, so I will submit more now,

Catnipp333
REason

Designer Credit Name

Post by REason »

Your name is automatically put as the designer in the "details" section of the image. This works differently than the articles where the author gets to add their own name in themselves. Most stock photo sites do this automatically and is standard operating procedure. No need to worry about trying to add it yourself.

It was a very good choice of words to use designer instead of photographer. That way graphic artists are included too. :)
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

REason,

THANKS so much for the info!

Catnipp333
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

OK, I just had a thought...does it put my "username" or my real name? :?

Catnipp333
REason

Username

Post by REason »

It puts your username or your author pen name. Since this has been implemented you can see it in action. Click on one of the photos that is already up and view the details. The designer name is at the bottom.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Can someone check and tell me if they still see sold images?
REason

Testing for Sold Photos

Post by REason »

My images are unapproved; but, yes I am still seeing sold images. To be more specific it is listed in the #sold column located under author status review. Sorry I didn't give you good news.
damyanti

Post by damyanti »

They are no longer showing on the "Your licenses" and the "recently sold content" pages. However, they are still showing up on the "Your content" page.
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

Constant,

The one I had showing sold is still showing sold & now 2 more of my ones being reviewed are showing sold also. I have 5 others being reveiwed that are not showing sold.

They are NOT under my recently sold, or sites recently sold, and no money has been added to my account. They are not all in the same categoy either.

Hope this helps some.

Catnipp333
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Is this still the case... if so please contact support so we can test your account?

Thank you
damyanti

Post by damyanti »

All the pics in "your content" do not show up sold as before. Looks like the glitch is fixed.

One small thing tho: the author page(the one one gets on clicking my name on the first page) still shows that I have sold images, whereas I have not.
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

Constant,

Well, it's "sorta" fixed -- just as damyanti states: the ones under "my content" are NOT showing sold, BUT they are still showing sold on my author page. Those numbers are missing all of the fullrights articles I have sold, but are counting the 3 pictures as sold fullrights.

Catnipp333
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

Constant,

ALL numbers seem to be correct this morning! GOOD JOB!!!

Catnipp333
Cheryl

showing "sold" image

Post by Cheryl »

I had lots of "sold" images and they are showing correctly now, except I am still seeing one item as "sold" in two places. My pineapple photo shows up under "sold" images and in the images listing, where it shows one download. It includes time of payment and everything, but my account balance was not updated accordingly.

Dare I hope it actually sold???

Cheryl