I can't get passed the pricing page

Have question or recommendation regarding our photography area? Post it here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jessrab

I can't get passed the pricing page

Post by jessrab »

BRrrr It's pretty lonely here in the photography section lol.

I wonder what im doing that i cant finish submitting my photo after it asks me to enter the usage price and full right price. I enter something like $20 for usage price and $100 for full right price. As soon as i click the submit button it keeps telling me to verify usage price and full right price. It wont let me get past this. What else do i have to do. Well assuming i filled in all of the required areas. Thank you
jessrab

Re: I can't get passed the pricing page

Post by jessrab »

okay guys never mind sorry for the waste of post. What i was doing wrong is that i kept putting in the $ symbols instead of plain numbers.
Nessiee

Post by Nessiee »

Glad you got that all sorted out :)
SuzanneBosworth

Post by SuzanneBosworth »

A little additional question - I want to offer usage only but I keep being asked for a figure for the outright sale. I've searched CC forums and tutorials for about an hour now :? and I can't find an answer to what alternatives there are to inputting 0 or N/A or leaving it blank - all these bring me back to the error message. I reckon the info must be really easy to find as many folks here seem to be able to check one and not the other, but I'm afraid I've drawn a blank!

Hope someone can help :-)
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Uncheck the Unique Rights and Full Rights checkboxes in the Submit Articles form.
SuzanneBosworth

Thanks Debbi! but it's photographs I'm trying to submit. There aren't checkboxes there, just boxes to fill in.
Last edited by SuzanneBosworth on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Ah, afriad I don't know anything about that section. Sorry :(
SuzanneBosworth

Never mind thanks anyway Debbi! I might email CC as i don't think the photog section is very busy .. :D
SuzanneBosworth

Just a note to acknowledge email from Support. Problems currently with 'usage only' for pics, but will be fixed shortly. In meantime, I shall write something instead ... :lol:
mukesh

Post by mukesh »

Hi,

I regularly submit pics. Unless there is a technical glitch somewhere, it allows you to show full rights as 0, so that takes care if you do not want to offer full rights.

Mukesh
SuzanneBosworth

Hmm thanks Mukesh. I tried entering 0 as well as O and neither worked (as well as N/A and X). Kept coming back and asking me for a figure. It might be a local glitsch!

Thanks for popping in with the info though :D
barrywiki

Post by barrywiki »

Same for me today. I have my own photos which only appear on a website I also own but of course this means I can only offer useage rights. Well I could, that is, if only the site wasn't still broken :(
4rumid

Post by 4rumid »

Not that anyone's following this thread anymore, but I just had the same problem with not being able to submit a photo for usage only. Finally got around it by entering "1" (or any number) in full rights field, then editing it back to 0 once the submission was accepted.

The problem I'm having now is the listing keeps switching to Illustration from Image, and that's not editable. Any idea what to do about that?
SuzanneBosworth

That's a good idea about changing the fee after it's been accepted. I might just try that.

I'll see if I get the illustration / image snarl-up. How long did it take to get images reviewed and accepted?
4rumid

Post by 4rumid »

Still waiting . . .
:roll: