Does contant content care?

Have question or recommendation regarding our photography area? Post it here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mukesh

Does contant content care?

Post by mukesh »

The photography section on the constant content is an orphan. Be it as it may, but sadly nobody, no editor/moderator has replied to the messages posted in the photography section. My last one here was posted on July 8.

I have invested time and effort in loading the photographs. If I have 80 pictures here, you may imagine I must have spent time in loading 320 pictures. I have never bothered you about why my this or that picture was rejected, but I do feel concerned about the pictures that have been accepted.

I do hope somebody will wake up from the slumber and do the civil thing.
GameLinx

Re: Does contant content care?

Post by GameLinx »

I have just uploaded, and got a recent, first rejection for an image, without a reason why.

How many times will we be able to upload photographs, with rejections, before they consider that we can no longer upload images? I read that there is a 3 strike rule for articles.
Evelyn

Post by Evelyn »

Hello, GameLinx. You must have received a rejection email. In that email will be the reason for rejection. If you need help interpreting what they meant when they rejected the photo, post the email here and we'll help figure it out.

My understanding is that photo rejections and article rejections are separate issues. Often a photo will be rejected for something simple that you can fix easily and resubmit. Read the guidelines carefully and make a checklist for yourself.

We are ALWAYS here to help, even if it seems like the photo section is a lonesome wasteland. Keep posting your questions and comments and we'll help you walk through it. We need more photos around here!

Best regards,
Evelyn
4rumid

Post by 4rumid »

Actually, photo rejections don't come with explanations. See this thread: http://www.constant-content.com/forum/v ... 16&t=19292

Not extremely helpful, that.