Illustration Submission

Have question or recommendation regarding our photography area? Post it here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Sonia

Illustration Submission

Post by Sonia »

Can someone tell me why my recent illustration submission has not yet gone from "review" to "view"? My illustration titled "Roses" was posted on September 28, 2008. Does it normally take this long to be approved?

Thanks for any help on this.

Sonia
DSWaltenburg

Re: Illustration Submission

Post by DSWaltenburg »

Illustrations and Photography are 2nd priority as far as reviewing goes, with very few people available on the other side to review all the many submissions they get in on a daily basis. When I first submitted my photos and illustrations, I think I recall it took almost 2 weeks to get reviewed.

You just have to have a slight modicum of patience with those formats. Just submit and forget, then maybe it won't be as grating on the nerves to sit through the waiting period :)

Good luck!

Deborah
Sonia

Post by Sonia »

Thanks for your responses. I've emailed CC staff members asking them why the illustration I submitted on September 28th is still under review, but nobody has gotten back to me yet. How can I find out what's going on with illustration submissions? Who can I ask?

Sonia
DSWaltenburg

Post by DSWaltenburg »

Well, you can try dinging Support every day if you don't get an answer by tomorrow? Other than that, it's kind of up in the air. Ed doesn't handle illustrations, but perhaps if he sees it he can pull some strings. I know I had to wait awhile for a response back when I submitted mine.

Sorry it's taking so long :(
REason

Post by REason »

It appears to me that the illustration section isn't up and running fully, especially since the implementation of the new web site. I had many illustrations that were already approved and accepted that do not even show up anymore. It also appears that the only illustrations that are viewable are in jpg format, not vector.
lerograph

Post by lerograph »

I aggree. The Illustration section is full of simply filtered fotos.