upload problems

Have question or recommendation regarding our photography area? Post it here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Cheryl

upload problems

Post by Cheryl »

Are the upload problems fixed? I tried to upload a 3888x2592 photo twice and it didn't work. Thanks.
Lor

Re: upload problems

Post by Lor »

I just tried to upload a pic. I'm new so photo may have been too big and I'll check that. However, shouldn't there be a prompt or note telling me this? I came back to computer to see the word done and my document info blank. All other details were still there. And, it doesn't show as being reviewed.

So, I came to the forum to find out more about uploading picture files. I'm sure I'll find some help here.
Lor
Cheryl

Post by Cheryl »

Lor, that's what happened to me. I concluded my file size was too large. I chose some photos I had cropped, which were not too much more than the minimum of 1,000 pixels, and the uploads were acknowledged by the system. Am not sure exactly what is too large, so frankly I am holding back for awhile. I don't want to downsize all my files, especially since I would like to get a higher resolution price for them.
Hope it helps!
Cheryl
Lor

Post by Lor »

Hmm, but you've been waiting for a while, by the looks of it. I guess if we get really desperate we could contact the webmaster. I'm still finding my way around the site, so I'll leave it for now. It's likely my ignorance. I know it has to be minimum 1000 pixels, but I just think I'm missing something. The article submit page works fine and that's really why I came to Constant-Content. The rest will sort itself in time, I'm sure. Good luck finding answers, Cheryl.
Ed

Post by Ed »

The photo section is still in its infancy, with somewhat stunted growth. The whole site is under renovation, and the priority is the written content section. All issues will be ironed out eventually. Thanks for your patience.

Ed