Articles Changed From "Sold" to "Waiting"?

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

stevensymes

Articles Changed From "Sold" to "Waiting"?

Post by stevensymes »

I've been on CC for a while now and know that sometimes it takes a bit for sales to go through, which is why "waiting" appears as an article's status. This evening I received email notification several of my articles sold. Later I logged into the site and it showed my updated account balance with the new article sales. Just a little bit ago I logged in again and my balance has reverted to what it was before those sales. I checked my content and all of those articles are now marked as "waiting." Before I saw them in my "sold articles" list but they are no longer in that list either. I've never had this happen to me. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?
Isabelnewth

Re: Articles Changed From "Sold" to "Waiting"?

Post by Isabelnewth »

Hallo.

If you look under the 'Questions and Answers' section of the forum, a thread called 'April Fool's Joke?' deals with similar things happening to people recently, and it seems there has been a problem with a buyer's payments...sorry if that's what's happened!
jak

Re: Articles Changed From "Sold" to "Waiting"?

Post by jak »

I think there are problems with the email and notification system at the moment. I recently had two notifications of sales that hadn't happened, and today found a sale with no notification. No doubt it will be sorted out. As long as the customers get what they pay for and then I get paid, I'm not too worried.