Sold Articles in the "Writing Idea" Section

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

KadyWrites

Sold Articles in the "Writing Idea" Section

Post by KadyWrites »

I am a new author on CC. I was browsing around when I noticed the section for "Writing Ideas." I was looking at the most recent articles sold when I realized that there were very few! Does that tab show us ALL of the articles that have sold today or just a few examples? If CC only sells about ten articles a day, how do some people make such good money on here?

Would love a little enlightenment! :D
Celeste Stewart

Re: Sold Articles in the "Writing Idea" Section

Post by Celeste Stewart »

That's just the most recently sold list. If you check it throughout the day, you'll see that it changes. Also, some sales, such as those that are paid with a check, don't even appear on that list because the actual "sale" took place a few days before the "transaction" completed. In those cases, the sales are buried by the newer transactions due to their aged sales dates. Think of it like this: that list isn't so much a transparent "here's how much we sell each day" type of accounting list but rather a window into the type of articles that have been sold recently.
KadyWrites

Post by KadyWrites »

Great! Thanks for your response! Does anybody know, on average, how many articles sell per day on CC?
Isabelnewth

Post by Isabelnewth »

That would be meaningful as a proportion of articles put up for general sale...it would be interesting to see on a weekly or monthly basis say. The figure on its own wouldn't mean much.