Clarion Write-a-thon invitation

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

SEDeary

Clarion Write-a-thon invitation

Post by SEDeary »

Hello fellow writers.

I'd like to invite you to join me in Clarion's 2012 Write-a-thon. I'll copy the message from the site:
"What is a write-a-thon, anyway? It's just like a walk-a-thon. But instead of walking, we're writing, and instead of making pledges per mile, we're making pledges per word, chapter, or story. Writers get support, encouragement and motivation, and the option of joining a team with a writing mentor! Those who care about the writers in their life get a way to show their support. And money is raised for a literally fantastic cause -- the Clarion Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers' Workshop. All donations are made through The Clarion Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN #20-3114945."
http://clarionwriteathon.org/

If you want to join as a writer, just follow the link and provide the information required. The write-a-thon begins on June 24th and ends on August 4th. If you want to support a fellow writer (ahem!), please visit my profile page and make a donation. Every contribution that comes through will show on my page and will drive me to do more and better, while also helping out future writers. Remember, I will not receive money. All the proceeds go straight to the Clarion Foundation.
http://clarionwriteathon.org/members/pr ... rid=823786

Why join as a writer? If your donations surpass $20, you'll be grouped with other writers and a Clarion staff member to help you. If you raise $250, you'll get a story critique from a Clarion author.

I'm perfectly aware that there are several writers way more talented than me, so if you'd rather donate through them, by all means do! If you can't donate at all, please help me spread the word. All the money raised will help future writers and keep this writing program running.

If anyone decides to join, please post your profile link. We are allowed to sponsor other writers, so perhaps I can help you. Thanks again for your time.

Sarah