I don't know what I'm supposed to revise

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

MLSkeen

I don't know what I'm supposed to revise

Post by MLSkeen »

I submitted my first article, and this is the feedback. My problem is that I don't see what I'm supposed to revise. I sent a message to them, and I haven't heard back yet. When I checked my sent messages, I didn't see the message I sent, making wonder if they didn't see it either.

Can someone please tell me how I can find out what it is I need to revise? Thank you.

We have reviewed your content, "Buying Life Insurance in Your Twenties is Smart" Unfortunately, this article requires revision before we can accept it.

==== Editorial Information for Your Article: ====

Good article with one proposed change. Please review.

==== End Editorial Information for Your Article ====
xanthipp

Re: I don't know what I'm supposed to revise

Post by xanthipp »

Did you look for the little green arrows by the content editor box?
Lysis

Re: I don't know what I'm supposed to revise

Post by Lysis »

Some editors leave notes within the article with a different color font. Check for that. Otherwise, use the arrow in the content editor to scroll down and there will be side notes on the right side. You'll see them when you get to them. I think some editors don't use them, because it doesn't account for changes when you make them in the article, so if you have too many of them it can get confusing. That's why I think some of the editors use the colored font approach.

eta: oh damn they must be approving accounts cuz this is old as dirt thread. my bad lol