Rejections and Account Suspensions

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

hexxus

Rejections and Account Suspensions

Post by hexxus »

I’m new here, and I have a few questions about rejections and account suspensions. I recently had my 25th article approved and made my eighth sale, but I would estimate about 40% of my submissions were sent back for revision. Most of the time, there were no comments, only strikethroughs. The majority of my rejections appear to be related to wordiness or awkward phrasing, and most were accepted after I made the requested corrections. I invest time studying each rejected article in an attempt to avoid future problems, but as a new writer, I fear the number of rejections I have received is putting my account at risk for suspension. Is it recommended to continue writing for Constant-Content, or would I be better off writing on other platforms until I improve?
Isabelnewth

Re: Rejections and Account Suspensions

Post by Isabelnewth »

Hallo there, I'm sorry that your post got overlooked...I just saw it. I also had lots and lots of rejections when I started and I don't think it should lead to anything dire. I would just carry on as you are, as you seem to be doing fine! They don't seem to chuck writers off unless they are very far off what's expected and not able to change..... Good luck, and it sounds as if you'e doing really well.
hexxus

Re: Rejections and Account Suspensions

Post by hexxus »

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Now that I have 38 articles approved and 11 sold, I am fairly confident I will do fine here; if they were going to chuck me, I think they would have done so by now. Either way, I am just going to go all in and see where it goes. I'm getting sales, so as far as I'm concerned, I am getting paid to improve my writing skills. 8)