Deleted Rejection

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Maybeyehno

Deleted Rejection

Post by Maybeyehno »

Hello Everybody! I'm new-ish. I signed up for Constant Content years ago and just recently decided to start submitting work. I had an article rejected and I deleted it and resubmitted it after making the corrections. It was accepted but now I'm wondering if deleting it was the wrong thing to do. Should I have just edited it? Does deleting it hurt me in anyway.?
evaku

Re: Deleted Rejection

Post by evaku »

Don't worry that's totally fine, I've done it on more than one occasion for various reasons. Generally I just make edits and resubmit because I think it's faster and I think, personally, that resubmitting to the same editor (I assume it goes to the same editor) should increase your chances of an acceptance as they already looked at it once and suggested the changes they wanted. If you make those changes, then why shouldn't they accept? But anyways you shouldn't worry.
Maybeyehno

Re: Deleted Rejection

Post by Maybeyehno »

evaku wrote:Don't worry that's totally fine, I've done it on more than one occasion for various reasons. Generally I just make edits and resubmit because I think it's faster and I think, personally, that resubmitting to the same editor (I assume it goes to the same editor) should increase your chances of an acceptance as they already looked at it once and suggested the changes they wanted. If you make those changes, then why shouldn't they accept? But anyways you shouldn't worry.

Thanks for replying :)