Plagiarism rejection for unpublished content

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

Re: Plagiarism rejection for unpublished content

Post by Constant »

SpikeWyatt wrote:
Constant wrote:We generally won't comment on the specifics of a plagiarism incident on the public forum in consideration of the writer's privacy, but if you want to have him contact Support we'll be happy to look into it.
He did, as soon as he got the email. Unfortunately, support rarely responds, which is why I came here on his behalf.
I'm not seeing that we've received any emails about this, but if you want to ask him to write us again we'll look into the matter.
light87

Re: Plagiarism rejection for unpublished content

Post by light87 »

I know I'm late to this party, but I'm kind of ashamed and a little mad at other CC writers' toxic replies.

We're selling articles for full rights... so the buyer has the right to do ANYTHING with them. If they decide to resell it on CC, that's their business, and shouldn't be considered plagiarism, or whatnot. I mean, why else would they pay upwards of $30 for our articles? It's not our articles once they buy it, it's literally theirs.

If you decide to sell your 600-word article for $10 for full rights. You can't really be angry if the buyer resells it on CC for $60. It's his article, he has full rights, so it's like /he wrote it/.

I think if customers saw this thread, they'd re-think buying articles for full rights. It doesn't sound like most of you aren't /really/ selling your articles for full rights.