Resubmission question

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

CSN

Resubmission question

Post by CSN »

Good morning. I'm new to Constant Content. I've submitted two article. The first came back with revision requested. The second was accepted. I made the revisions and uploaded the file. This morning I received a rejection stating I had not made any changes. I assume I resubmitted incorrectly. Should I have taken the old version out and put the new in where they'd made the requests? I thought by uploading the file the editors would see it.

Can someone please clarify. I don't want to make this mistake again.

Thanks,

Christina
Lysis

Re: Resubmission question

Post by Lysis »

I think it's a bit confusing. You need to click "save" under the article content and THEN you click "resubmit." If you just hit resubmit, the article submits without changes. Been there and done that. :)
light87

Post by light87 »

Hi! Wow, congrats on your article acceptance! It's pretty rare that a new writer gets an acceptance without any revisions. I think you'll do well here!

Lysis is right - I'm pretty OC about getting rejections or revisions as I don't want to get banned, so the one article I did revisions for - I clicked submit, then opened the article again to read it over - none of my revisions were there!!!! Turns out you have to click SAVE before SUBMIT.
CSN

Post by CSN »

Thank you both for your replies!