Account suspended permanently-No reasons given..Why?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

fannekahn

Account suspended permanently-No reasons given..Why?

Post by fannekahn »

I logged in today after a gap of several weeks and this the message I got:

"You account has been permanently suspended.

Please check your inbox for an email outlining the reason for the suspension. Thank you for contributing to Constant Content and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors."
I checked my email and found nothing from the CC support to justify this suspension.

I have not written an article for quite sometime and I do not understand why my account has been suspended.
Lysis

Re: Account suspended permanently-No reasons given..Why?

Post by Lysis »

When I read Eric's message about account suspensions, I thought it was interesting that everything on his list (for longterm writers) was basically abusing editors and not being professional with staff. I see you've been here for a while. Did you have it out with an editor?
light87

Post by light87 »

What? I checked your postings, you've been here for 2 years, so you must have written over 20 articles. I can't believe CC banned you. Man, and I thought the 20 article minimum was the safety net.

Is CC even worth it? We'll all just be constantly fearing permabans.
fannekahn

Post by fannekahn »

I have written to the C-C support and there has been no reply. I've checked my email for any communication and there is none.
I don't know why my account has been suspended.
my username is articlerites.
fannekahn

Post by fannekahn »

Hi Moderators Celeste, Ed and Constant
Here is the copy of my original post dated 28 Nov 2014
I logged in today after a gap of several weeks and this the message I got:

"You account has been permanently suspended.

Please check your inbox for an email outlining the reason for the suspension. Thank you for contributing to Constant Content and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors."
I checked my email and found nothing from the CC support to justify this suspension.

I have not written an article for quite sometime and I do not understand why my account has been suspended.
fannekahn"

I have written to the C-C support and there has been no reply. I've checked my email for any communication and there is none.
I don't know why my account has been suspended.
my username is articlerites

fannekahn

Post by fannekahn »

Still no communication to justify their actions. Hope the admin is not away on Xmas vacations. :(
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

I don't think it's about Christmas holidays. On the forum people often say that they get no reply from sending a message via the "contact us" form. Most of my messages have been unanswered too, and it's a common complaint around here. I am convinced that the emails never get to them. There was a complaint on the forum recently and Eric (CC) replied and said there was no record of any contact. I hope they look at the issue and find another way for us to contact them that actually works.

The best way to contact CC in my experience is to use one of the personal email addresses from an email that the staff have sent directly to your inbox. I always get responses that way.

Abba May
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

I just found this thread on the forum and it looks like CC are trying to fix the contact form.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=77028
fannekahn

Post by fannekahn »

I logged in today and I was successful in logging in but when I tried to check my sales, profile etc i was logged out to https://www.constant-content.com/area/dlogin.htm
I am puzzled as I really don't know what is the glitch that is not allowing me to access my C-C acct.
On successful log in this is what I was greeted with:

Account Status Available!
Amount Due For This Month$2.50
Number of Articles Under Review0 [View]
Received offers Under Review0 [View]

I don't know how I came to earn 2.5$.

The moderators can throw some light here as I am clearly floundering in the dark here.
Constant

Post by Constant »

We've messaged to clarify the account suspension. You should have received a few emails about this, including one from the editors when the suspension happened last year. Sorry if those didn't make it through.

Regarding being able to get into the account again but not all pages. We've updated the site so that suspended writers can still get into their accounts to check on things. We'll soon be adding the ability to manage their content as well.