Can't Fnd Comments

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

lupagirl

Can't Fnd Comments

Post by lupagirl »

I am a new writer and have been asked to review comments on an article "Understanding TMJ Disorders". This is the first time I have had to do any revisions. There were 2 comments on the article, so I made the requested adjustments. I resubmitted, and the article was rejected again for the following: The last two comments have not been addressed. Make sure that you scroll through the whole article to see all the comments. Thanks.
I have scrolled and scrolled, asked others for help and tried everything I can think of. There seems to be no additional comments anywhere. I have read other posts on the forum, and it seems this has happened to others without the issue being resolved. I would really appreciate some technical help with the problem.
Abbamay

Re: Can't Fnd Comments

Post by Abbamay »

Hi. I wonder if you're clicking on "resubmit" only? I think you might have to click on "save changes" first, then "resubmit"? That's what happened to me once. See if you can find a save button and give it a try!

Abba
Lysis

Re: Can't Fnd Comments

Post by Lysis »

you have to scroll within the article edit box. The green marks on the right side of the article note the line number where there is a mistake.