rejection problems

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Neerander

rejection problems

Post by Neerander »

Hi,

I'm having problems with the resubmitting of an article. I submitted the article about 6 months ago first and got it rejected for punctuation, my own fault, but I resubmitted and it was accepted the second time. I then received an email about a day after, saying it had been rejected so I went to see what the problem was and it had been rejected for formatting issues, and I got a little annoyed because it had been accepted and then they decided to reject it. I went away and haven't been back. I decided to try again last week and dug out the article thinking I could remove the part that the editors had a problem with and everything would be fine. I got that rejected for punctuation, which I thought was odd seeing as it had gone through fine before, but I went back and changed the few things they had a problem with and then resubmitted. I got another rejection today giving me the same punctuation mistakes that I'd corrected so for some reason they hadn't gotten the changed article so what am I doing wrong?

I changed the long and short summary and attached the new file, with the changes, but it obviously never got to them.