Article Rejected, no details?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

PBJ

Article Rejected, no details?

Post by PBJ »

Hi, I'm new here, and read the submission guidelines before submitting my content however the first article was already rejected immediately. Albeit, it was rather very late in the day and I see one of my errors. However, this was their rejection response to me:

Unfortunately, [u]we can no longer consider this article for approval. Please do not resubmit.[/u].....Submission does not follow our guidelines. Articles that do not follow our guidelines cannot be reviewed. Please make a check list for yourself to make sure that each of our requirements is met upon submission of your article.

Please take this information into consideration for future submissions. In addition, Submission Guidelines should be followed to avoid repeated rejections:

Because this article was purged from our system once it was rejected, editors may not be able to answer specific questions about it. If you have a general question about your rejection, please visit the Article Rejection forum – be sure to include the article title in your post. In addition to the Article Rejection forum, other forums may help you get answers for other questions you may have about Constant Content.

Does this mean I can no longer fix what I perceive to have been the error and resubmit the same article? Aside from the single fixed error, I could not find anything else. It's a list article with steps regarding family involvement. Each paragraph addresses a specific point with an introduction at the beginning of the article and a wrap up at the end. The spacing between paragraphs is 2 lines with single spacing within each paragraph itself and written in Arial 12pt.

But without any rejection details other than submission guidelines, I'm not really sure if the rejection was based on the article itself or a technical issue with its presentation. If I fix what I believe to be my error, can I resubmit the article under a different title even though it says to not resubmit?

Thanks for your input.