Just Got Suspended

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

abc123

Just Got Suspended

Post by abc123 »

I just want some constructive opinions on this article I got suspended for. Any thoughts would be appreciated to help me moving forward in my writing.
This is just an excerpt:

Any wedding planning to-do list comes with all the major fundamental necessities that have to be accomplished by wedding's end. Sooner or later, when making your way through the list, you will have to deal with the food and dining situation. Familiarizing yourself with choosing and booking a caterer can only help alleviate stress and align you with the wedding of your dreams. Let's be honest, most of the guests are only coming for the food in the first place.

CATERING OPTIONS
When it comes to your options for catering, you are limited to three. You have the choice of a in-house caterer, catering company, or restaurant.

In-house: Your venue may have its own catering. Which means your options are probably limited to them. Don't worry, these chefs are excellent at what they do. Some chefs are even willing to accommodate your menu ideas. It never hurts to ask if you can have a special family dish prepared or any other augmentation you might what to make.

Catering Company: When looking for a caterer, ask around. You should be able to get quality recommendations from your venue, recently married couples, and vendors that will be at your wedding.
When you have a list of caterers try to narrow that list of candidates down by:
- Going with your gut. There is nothing wrong with setting up an appointment with a caterer you like based on the phone conversation.
- Choosing caterers that are willing to prepare dishes you want.
- Checking availability. No matter how much you like a caterer, there is no sense in setting up an appointment with them if they are not going to be able to make your wedding date.

Now that you have your candidate list narrowed down, let's try some food. It is pretty standard for a caterer to prepare a tasting for you. Catering is an expensive venture, so don't decline a caterer's meal. Worst case scenario, if you decide not to hire a certain caterer, is you get a free meal and may even get to steal some food ideas.