resubmissions

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

literarylady

resubmissions

Post by literarylady »

Can someone please explain how to resubmit? I made the corrections in the article using edit. I saved the work. I then submitted again, but...there is this

" If an article was rejected, how do I resubmit it after doing the revisions?
Once you’ve revised your article, visit the “My Content” section and find the article in question. Its status should show as “rejected”. Click “edit” next to the article and make any changes, including uploading your new file, and click Resubmit when ready. You can also add a note to the editors when doing this."

What do they mean by uploading your new file? On the bottom of the page where you resubmit, there are uploads and download files? Someone please explain to me how to resubmit after corrections. I'm stumped.
MrSteve51

Re: resubmissions

Post by MrSteve51 »

It's been a while since I've done this, but my memory of it is that you have to save the changes you've made, and then somewhere down at the bottom, beyond the upload files button (which I've never understood the purpose of either) there's another button to resubmit or resend or whatever. Sorry, I know this is vague, and it sounds like you've already done this, but given that CC Support are sometimes a little slow to respond with a copy-pasted answer, and that it's dispiriting to post on the forum and get no replies, I thought I'd at least try to help. Good luck!