New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

ReneMcBee

Post by ReneMcBee »

Hello All,
I am happy to be accepted as a new writer on CC, but I'm having some trouble...I can't seem to get my questions to post on forum's, and I have some other questions too. Can anyone offer help?
jak

Re: Newbie

Post by jak »

In a other thread that asked a simialr question, Constant replied, 'First time posters need to have their message approved by a moderator to control spam. Now that you've been approved you should be able to post with no restrictions.' So it may be the same for you and you just have to be patient - possibly no longer since this post is showing.

Here's a welcome anyway.
RobertStreet

Post by RobertStreet »

Good to see you.
ReneMcBee

Post by ReneMcBee »

I didn't see your reply until now Robert,.. Thank you, it's good to be here :)
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

There is a setting for phpBB where you approve all new posters. It cuts down heavily on spam. Unfortunately, makes it hard for new posters but it looks like you made it!
ReneMcBee

Post by ReneMcBee »

Lysis wrote:There is a setting for phpBB where you approve all new posters. It cuts down heavily on spam. Unfortunately, makes it hard for new posters but it looks like you made it!
Yes, I guess I need to work on having patience lol :D
ReneMcBee

Post by ReneMcBee »

jak wrote:In a other thread that asked a simialr question, Constant replied, 'First time posters need to have their message approved by a moderator to control spam. Now that you've been approved you should be able to post with no restrictions.' So it may be the same for you and you just have to be patient - possibly no longer since this post is showing.

Here's a welcome anyway.
Thank you Jak.. I didn't see your reply until now.. I'm still trying to get the hang of posting and replying on the forum :oops: