I feel like such an idiot!

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

InkDemand

I feel like such an idiot!

Post by InkDemand »

Alright well I've began my journey to become this awesome writer on constant content, one problem, I cannot get a grasp on these submission guidelines! It's so frustrating. I have a beautifully written article on Concealed Weapons Laws and I can't get it submitted successfully to save my life! If anyone would like to help me figure out what I'm doing wrong I will give you this article in exchange.

Thanks!

-J.D
Word Gypsy

Re: I feel like such an idiot!

Post by Word Gypsy »

You should find what you need by reading through the information contained here: https://www.constant-content.com/about/ ... torial.htm
ScriptMaster

Post by ScriptMaster »

Are you having problems with the submission page, or have you had your article rejected because it does not meet guidelines? If its the latter, the rejection notice(s) should tell you the reason for the rejection(s).
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

Why don't you copy and paste some of your article here on this thread? Plenty of people will be happy to advise you I'm sure. If you wanted to let us know any reasons the editors have given you for rejection, that might help too. It happens to all of us you know!