Attention, Newbies:

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Keesa

Attention, Newbies:

Post by Keesa »

Before asking questions or posting articles, please take a few moments to browse these forums. Pay special attention to the Rejection forum and to the Questions and Answers forum.

Many times, if you have a question, chances are that other people have had the same question, and the answers are already somewhere on these boards. By putting forth a little effort, you can find the answers you need. There's a Search feature at the top of the forums; use it if browsing doesn't turn up the answers you need. Often, just scanning the titles of posts will give you an idea.

Constant Content's staff works very hard, and the less time they have to spend repeating themselves, the faster they can get our articles approved. So please, make sure a question isn't already answered before you ask it. And if it [i]isn't[/i], well, that's what the forums are here for.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Thank you, Keesa! :D
Keesa

Post by Keesa »

You're welcome, Ed! Thank [i]you[/i] for all the time you spend on CC.
writewellcfl1

Post by writewellcfl1 »

Yes, thank you for bringing this up Keesa! It would save us a lot of time if every new author followed your advice! :)
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Plus, there's a FAQ page as well as a Help section. :wink:
Obenumera

Re: Attention, Newbies:

Post by Obenumera »

I felt I should read this before my introduction. You have helped me from asking already asked and answered questions.
Thanks
salma

Post by salma »

Hi, i'm new here. Thank you for the information.
JCTorpey

Re: Wholesale Smet

Post by JCTorpey »

[Link deleted]
May I ask hat on Earth does this have to do with introducing ourselves? It's a spam promo site I believe... Is there anything that we can do about this?
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Spam deleted. Don't worry, we go through and delete spam regularly!
JCTorpey

Post by JCTorpey »

Celeste Stewart wrote:Spam deleted. Don't worry, we go through and delete spam regularly!
See now, that is why I love it here! Thank you, Celeste. That must have been the quickest reply I have ever seen. I think it's great that this site cares enough to take care of the members as you all do.
Jess
mithuna51

Post by mithuna51 »

So thankful I browsed before I introduced myself. thank you Keesa for the guidance .
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi all,

I've just completed an ebook that is ideal for newbies to this site, called "Sales Success on Constant Content." It comes with a submission guideline checklist, and compiles much of the information I wish I had learnt BEFORE I started submitted articles myself. I have been writing for CC for over a year now and have sold over 270 articles, so the ebook is a compiliation of what I have learnt in that time too. I love CC and would hope everyone becomes as passionate about this site as I am. I know you can be successful on CC if you want to be, and knowing the submission guidelines and all the info Keesa so kindly pointed out is a great start. Wishing all the new authors here the best of luck,

Hayley
rohishetty

Post by rohishetty »

I downloaded Hayley's ebook and it was really helpful. I highly recommend it.
vinitapiekos16

Post by vinitapiekos16 »

Thanks for the information keesa. :wink:
amorlife1

Greeting from South Africa

Post by amorlife1 »

Hi everyone, I am Amor. I am so excited to start writing!