Hello from CA

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

RKGowdy

Hello from CA

Post by RKGowdy »

Hey all, just thought I would stop by and introduce myself. I have only been a member a few days and am already learning a lot. I look forward to having my first article accepted and hopefully making a sale. As I read through the forum posts I notice how close knit everyone seems to be, and how willing to help and offer positive encouragement. It's nice to see! :)
HayleyWriter

Re: Hello from CA

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hello!

You're right about the community of writers here. I love CC because we help each other, rather than compete against each other. I think that's partly because we don't have to bid or tender for the jobs with the customers: we just write great articles and the customers buy them. Even when you write for a public request that others may also write an article for, you know that if this customer doesn't buy your article, some other customer is likely to buy it down the track, so it takes that nastiness of competition out of the equation. We can support and help each other here because we don't have to actively compete. I have made many friends here and been inspired to write when I read the forums. Keep reading and enjoying the community of writers here. I learn so much from the other authors here and I know it has helped improve my writing.

Wishing you the best of luck in your writing,

Kind regards,

Hayley
RKGowdy

Post by RKGowdy »

Thank you Hayley! I feel welcomed already. :)
scottywaters

Post by scottywaters »

It's good to see that there are many of us that are new and getting great advice and comradeship here at this interesting site. Part time writers like me are thrilled to be among such a generous and talented group of folks.

All the Best,

Scotty Waters