free editing/proof reading

Constant Content will occasionally post paying work here for our authors.

Moderators: Ed, Constant

mprema

free editing/proof reading

Post by mprema »

I am offering free proof reading for writers who are keen to post their articles on Constant Content...small articles to start with ...
Evelyn

Re: free editing/proof reading

Post by Evelyn »

mprema, welcome to the C-C forums. If you've looked around, you've seen posts that talk about websites stealing content and posting it without payment or acknowledgment to the writers here. I'm not accusing you, but I do suggest you expand a little on your post.

Tell us who you are, your website, your purpose in proof reading, what kinds of things you proofread for, how you'll communicate with writers, your background training in writing, and whatever else strikes your fancy. We're a community here and like to get to know each other. We strongly believe in trust and integrity, and in the online world it can be easy to be too mistrustful or too trustful.

Thanks for the kind offer. You'll get a lot more responses if you become part of our community with an introduction and commenting on other writers' posts. Welcome, and blessings to you.

Evelyn
mprema

Re: free editing/proof reading

Post by mprema »

Thanks Evelyn...for guiding me, if I may say so..

An MBA, I have been writing essays and papers on different subjects such as marketing, HR, supply chain, and several other related topics. In addition, I have been editing books on spirituality, writing papers on religion and philosophy..I do not have my own website yet but am freelancing with a few companies..

The purpose of proof reading and editing is to enhance my own skills, which is why I have offered free service. Yes, I am aware of websites stealing contents and offering it for free..but I can assure the members out here that I do not engage in such activities. I am a Master in Reiki and under the aegis of a Guru, I am pursuing the path of self-development. My background would never permit me to indulge in anything dishonest. I am sincere and honest to people, to my work and to myself.

Thanks a lot Evelyn for your response...I appreciate your concerns...I look forward to interacting with other members and I am sure I would have lots to learn...

mprema