Just for fun...

Constant Content will occasionally post paying work here for our authors.

Moderators: Ed, Constant

jimpeterson

Just for fun...

Post by jimpeterson »

Good morning, Everyone...I have an idea for an article, that I'd like to go over with you guys:
I started getting emails from mostly Africa, from the Rip Off people, telling me that I'd won contests, etc. I'm sure you've received the same stuff. On 12/08/04, I started saving the emails. I now have 2599 of them, as of 07/14/2011. I have won so many contests, and inherited so much money, I think I could pay off the national debt. When I don't have anything to do, and time on my hands, I used to answer some of them.
I think it would be a neat idea to write an article on this; seems like you could sell it.
I could help in any way I could, and if I just got mentioned in the article, I'd be happy.
Thanks Guys,
jim Peterson
Gardnerville Nevada/Bacubirito Sinaloa Mexico
Celeste Stewart

Re: Just for fun...

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Sounds like it would be a fun article to write -- and read :) Go for it!
MicheleH

Post by MicheleH »

Haven't had one of those in a while. The most memorable was the one that said my very estranged father (how the heck they connected us I'll never know) and his three children had died...blah...blah...blah. Problem was that if all three of his children died, well, let's just say that I would not have been able to respond to their email. LOL :lol:
Rdube123

Post by Rdube123 »

Its brilliant idea.